The world is complex. Are you making an optimal decision? Are you forgetting something important? Is optimization even the right frame?
By dint of the non-traditional path I’ve taken, I’m intimately familiar with the details of:
- mastering my body, eating habits, and physical training schedule
- changing careers into tech and being accorded a lifechanging income
- uprooting and moving to the city with the brightest future in America: Austin, Texas
- owning my sundry emotions, extirpating the shame we all exit childhood with
- approaching strangers with captivating energy, making friends, navigating dizzyingly high status and successful worlds
- leveling up skills, habits, feats of strength; from handstand push-ups to coding, morning routines, and knowledge management
- toggling between sprinting the race, running the marathon, and knowing when not playing the game at all
I live to serve. Please find me if you think you’d benefit from a conversation with me. Email me with coaching in the subject.